If you are a student of class 5th or 8th in Madhya Pradesh, you might have heard of RSKMP, a web portal that provides various online services related to your board exams. But what exactly is RSKMP, and how can you use it to check your results, download your mark sheets, and access other features? I will explain what RSKMP is, how it works, and how to use it for MP board exams.
What is RSKMP?
RSKMP stands for Rajya Shiksha Kendra Madhya Pradesh, which is an IT platform of the state education department. It was launched in 2022 with the aim of completing all the educational and academic processes in a better way. RSKMP is the official website where class 5th and 8th results are announced for Madhya Pradesh board students. It also offers other services such as verification of students, allotment of exam centers, admit cards, attendance in exams, evaluation of answer sheets, and generation of mark sheets.
RSKMP is different from other websites because it allows you to access not only static web pages but also dynamic web applications such as Govt. Private Madarsa, Student Result, School Login, etc. You can use these applications to perform various tasks related to your board exams. For example, you can use the Student Result application to check your scorecard, download your mark sheet, and print your certificate. You can also use the School Login application to manage your school profile, upload student data, and generate reports.
RSKMP is free and easy to use. You don’t need to register or create an account to use it. You just need to visit the RSKMP website at 1 and enter your user ID and password if required. Then, you can access any application that you need from the menu bar.
How to Use RSKMP for MP Board Exams?
Using RSKMP for MP board exams is very simple and straightforward. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Visit the RSKMP website and select the application that you want to use from the menu bar. For example, if you want to check your result, select Student Result.
- Enter your Samagra ID or Roll No. and Captcha code in the fields provided and click on Submit.
- Wait for a few seconds until RSKMP loads your result for you. You will see your name, school name, district name, class, roll number, marks obtained, grade, etc.
- To download your mark sheet, click on the Download button at the bottom of the page. To print your certificate, click on the Print button at the top of the page.
- Enjoy viewing your results with RSKMP.
You can also use other applications, such as Govt. Private Madarsa, School Login, etc., by following similar steps. You can find more details and instructions on how to use each application on the RSKMP website.
Tips and Tricks for Using RSKMP
Here are some tips and tricks that can help you make the most out of RSKMP:
- If you encounter any error or problem while using RSKMP, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser cache.
- If you forget your user ID or password, you can contact your school or district education officer for assistance.
- If you have any queries or feedback regarding RSKMP, you can contact the Rajya Shiksha Kendra at 0755-255-1698 or email [email protected].
- If you want to support RSKMP and help it improve its service quality, consider sharing it with your friends and family.
RSKMP is a web portal that provides various online services related to class 5th and 8th board exams in Madhya Pradesh. It allows you to check your results, download your mark sheets, and access other features with ease. You can use RSKMP by visiting its website at and entering your user ID and password if required. You can also customize RSKMP according to your preferences and needs.