If you are interested in investing in meme stocks, such as AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC), you may have heard of the AMC Stonk-O-Tracker. This is a website that provides real-time data and analysis on AMC’s stock performance, as well as other relevant information for investors. In this blog post, we will explain what the AMC Stonk-O-Tracker is, how it works, and why it is useful for meme stock investors.
What is the AMC Stonk-O-Tracker?
The AMC Stonk-O-Tracker is a website that was created by a Reddit user named u/crazyawesomecompany. The website’s name is a combination of “stonk”, which is a slang term for stock, and “tracker”, which indicates its function. The website’s main purpose is to track AMC’s stock data, such as trading volume, short interest, borrowed shares, options data, fails-to-deliver, and more. The website also provides links to other sources of information, such as news articles, social media posts, and live streams related to AMC.
The AMC Stonk-O-Tracker is updated every 15 minutes during trading hours, and every hour after trading hours. The website uses data from various sources, such as Finra, SEC, NYSE, Fintel, Ortex, and others. The website also has a disclaimer that states that the data is not guaranteed to be accurate or complete, and that it is not intended to be financial advice.
Read more about Forex Factory
How does the AMC Stonk-O-Tracker work?
The AMC Stonk-O-Tracker works by collecting and displaying data from different sources in an easy-to-read format. The website has several sections that show different aspects of AMC’s stock performance. Some of the sections are:
- Trading volume: This section shows the number of shares traded per 30 minutes during trading hours. It also shows the percentage of short volume and short exempt volume, which are the number of shares sold short and the number of shares sold short without the uptick rule, respectively.
- Borrowed shares: This section shows the availability and fee of borrowed shares for shorting. It also shows the availability of ETF shares that contain AMC exposure.
- Option data: This section shows the number of call and put contracts that are in-the-money (ITM) or out-of-the-money (OTM) for different expiration dates. It also shows the implied volatility and delta of the options.
- Fails-to-deliver: This section shows the number of shares that failed to be delivered on their settlement date. This can indicate naked shorting or other market inefficiencies.
- Dark pool percentage: This section shows the percentage of trading volume that occurs through dark pools, which are private trading venues that do not disclose their trades publicly.
Why is the AMC Stonk-O-Tracker useful for meme stock investors?
The AMC Stonk-O-Tracker is useful for meme stock investors because it provides them with valuable insights into AMC’s stock performance and market sentiment. By using the data from the website, investors can:
- Monitor AMC’s trading activity and momentum
- Identify potential opportunities and risks
- Evaluate AMC’s short squeeze potential
- Compare AMC’s performance with other meme stocks
- Join the online community of AMC supporters
The AMC Stonk-O-Tracker is a handy tool for meme stock investors who want to stay informed and updated on AMC’s stock performance. The website provides real-time data and analysis on various aspects of AMC’s stock performance, such as trading volume, short interest, borrowed shares, options data, fails-to-deliver, and more. The website also provides links to other sources of information, such as news articles, social media posts, and live streams related to AMC. The website is not affiliated with or endorsed by AMC or any other entity, and it does not provide financial advice. Investors should always do their own research and due diligence before making any investment decisions.