Hairtattoo.ca is a leading provider of scalp micro pigmentation (SMP) in Canada. SMP is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that creates the appearance of a fuller head of hair by depositing tiny dots of pigment into the scalp. SMP is a great option for people who are suffering from hair loss, baldness, or thinning hair.
At hairtattoo.ca, we offer a variety of SMP services to meet your individual needs. We can help you create a natural-looking hairline, fill in thinning hair, or even create the appearance of a shaved head. We also offer services for women, including eyebrows and eyelashes.
What is scallop micro pigmentation?
Scalp micro-pigmentation (SMP) is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that creates the appearance of a fuller head of hair by depositing tiny dots of pigment into the scalp. SMP is a great option for people who are suffering from hair loss, baldness, or thinning hair.
SMP is performed by a trained technician using a specialized micro pigmentation device. The technician will carefully select a pigment that matches your natural hair color and skin tone. The pigment is then deposited into the scalp using a microneedle.
Benefits of Scalp Micropigmentation
SMP offers a number of benefits, including:
- Natural-looking results: SMP creates a very natural-looking appearance. The tiny dots of pigment are blended to create the illusion of real hair follicles.
- Low-maintenance: SMP is a very low-maintenance procedure. You will only need to return to the clinic for occasional touch-ups.
- Permanent results: SMP is a permanent procedure. The pigment will fade over time, but you can easily maintain your results with occasional touch-ups.
- Affordable: SMP is a very affordable procedure, especially when compared to other hair loss treatments, such as hair transplants.
Who is a Good Candidate for Scalp Micropigmentation?
SMP is a good option for people who are suffering from hair loss, baldness, or thinning hair. SMP can also be used to:
- Create a natural-looking hairline: If you have a receding hairline, SMP can help you create a more natural-looking hairline.
- Fill in thinning hair: If you have thinning hair, SMP can help to fill in the bald areas and create the appearance of a fuller head of hair.
- Create the appearance of a shaved head: If you are considering shaving your head, SMP can help you create a more natural-looking shaved head.
What to Expect During a Scalp Micropigmentation Procedure
The scalp micropigmentation procedure typically takes two to three sessions to complete. During the first session, the technician will consult with you to discuss your desired results and select a pigment that matches your natural hair color and skin tone.
The technician will then begin the procedure by cleaning and disinfecting your scalp. Next, the technician will use a micro-needle to deposit the pigment into the scalp. The procedure is typically painless, but some people may experience some minor discomfort.
Aftercare for Scalp Micropigmentation
After the scalp micropigmentation procedure, you will need to follow some simple aftercare instructions. These instructions will help to ensure that your results are optimal.
The most important aftercare instruction is to keep your scalp clean and dry for the first few days. You should also avoid sweating and strenuous exercise for the first few days.
After a few days, you can resume your normal activities. However, you should continue to avoid direct sunlight on your scalp for several weeks. You should also wear a hat or sunscreen when you are outdoors.